81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Virtues
    Anas b. Malik reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) during the time of the afternoon prayer and the people asking for water for performing ablution which they did not find. (A small quantity) of water was brought to Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) and he placed his hand in that vessel and commanded people to perform ablution. I saw water spouting from his fingers and the people performing ablution until the last amongst them performed it.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 43, Hadith 5)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Faith
    It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) observed: There has never been a Prophet amongst the prophets who was not bestowed with a sign amongst the signs which were bestowed (on the earlier prophets). Human beings believed in it and verily I have been conferred upon revelation (the Holy Qur'an) which Allah revealed to me. I hope that I will have the greatest following on the Day of Resurrection.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 292)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Committing Sins
    Abu Ayyub Ansari reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: If you were not to commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and would have replaced you by another people who have committed sin, and then asked forgiveness from Allah, and He would have granted them pardon.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 50, Hadith 12)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sadaqa
    The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I go back to my family and I find a date lying on my bed or in my house, and I take it up to eat it, but then I throw it away fearing that it may be a Sadaqa or from Sadaqa.
    (Muslim Book 5, Hadith 2343)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Zuhd
    It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud that the Prophet (peace be upon him) drew a square, and a line in the middle of the square, and lines to the side of the line in the middle of the square, and a line outside the square, and he said:“Do you know what this is?” They said: “Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) know best.” He said: “Man is the line in the middle, and these lines to his side are the sicknesses and problems that assail him from all places. If one misses him, another will befall him. The square is his life span, at his neck; and the line outside it is (his) hope.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4231)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Divorce
    Amr ibn Muhajir reported on the authority of his father: Asma', daughter of Yazid ibn as-Sakan al-Ansariyyah, was divorced in the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). No waiting period was prescribed for a divorced woman (at that time). When Asma' was divorced, Allah, the Exalted, sent down the injunction of waiting period for divorce. She is the first of the divorced women about whom the verse relating to waiting period was sent down.
    (Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 13, Hadith 107)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about the Quran
    Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A believer who recites the Qur'an is like a citron whose fragrance is sweet and whose taste is sweet, a believer who does not recite the Qur'an is like a date which has no fragrance but has sweet taste, a profligate who recites the Qur'an is like basil whose fragrance is sweet but whose taste is bitter, and the profligate who does not recite the Qur'an is like the colocynth which has a bitter taste and has no fragrance. A good companion is like a man who has musk; if nothing of it goes to you, its fragrance will (certainly) go to you; and a bad companion is like a man who has bellows; if its (black) root does not go to you, its smoke will (certainly) go to you."
    (Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 43, Hadith 57)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Visiting A Sick
    Abu Hurairah reported the Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) as saying: There are five qualities which a Muslim should display to his brother: return of salutation, response to the one who sneezes, acceptance of the invitation, paying sick visit to a patient, and accompanying the funeral.
    (Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 43, Hadith 258)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wudu
    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Cleanliness is half of faith and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fill upwhat is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light, and charity is proof (of one's faith) and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you. All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.
    (Muslim Book 2, Hadith 432)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about the Day of Judgement
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, will take in His grip the Earth on the Day of Judgment and He would roll up the sky in His right hand and would say: I am the Lord; where are the sovereigns of the world?
    (Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6703)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Hell-fire
    Jabir narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Some of the people of Tawhid will be punished in the Fire until they are coals. Then the Mercy (of Allah) will reach them, they will be taken out and tossed at the doors of Paradise." He said: " The people of Paradise will pour water over them, and they will sprout as the debris carried by the flood sprouts, then they will enter Paradise."
    (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 13, Hadith 2597)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sujood
    It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: ‘When a son of Adam recites a Sajdah* and prostrates, Satan withdraws weeping, saying: ‘Woe is me! The son of Adam was commanded to prostrate and he prostrated, and Paradise will be his; I was commanded to prostrate and I refused, so I am doomed to Hell.’”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 1105)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Medicine
    Narrated Usamah ibn Sharik: I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and his Companions were sitting as if they had birds on their heads. I saluted and sat down. The desert Arabs then came from here and there. They asked: Messenger of Allah, should we make use of medical treatment? He replied: Make use of medical treatment, for Allah has not made a disease without appointing a remedy for it, with the exception of one disease, namely old age.
    (Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 28, Hadith 3846
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Tawheed

Narrated `Abdullah bin Qais: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Two gardens, the utensils and the contents of which are of silver, and two other gardens, the utensils and contents of which are of gold. And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 65, Hadith 4878)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Unique Hadith is about Salah

Ibn 'Umar announced Adhan for prayer on a cold, windy night. Then added:*Pray in your dwellings; and then said: When it was a cold, rainy night, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to command the Mu'adhdhin to say" Pray in your dwellings."

(Sahih Muslim*Book 4, Hadith 1487)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib