81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about House in Jannah

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners."

(Abu Dawud, Book 1, Hadith 630)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Goodness

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Goodness and comfort are for him who worships his Lord in a perfect manner and serves his master sincerely."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 725)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Pardon

Humran, the freed slave of 'Uthman b. 'Affan , reported on the authority of 'Uthman b. 'Affan that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) say: He who performed ablution for prayer and performed it properly and then went (to observe) obligatory prayer and offered it along with people or with the congregation or in the mosque, Allah would pardon his sins.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 2, Hadith 16)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Revelation

Narrated Jundab bin `Abdullah: Gabriel did not come to the Prophet (for some time) and so one of the Quraish women said, "His Satan has deserted him." So came the Divine Revelation: "By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you."

Ad-Duhaa (De Glorieuze Ochtend)
    93:1-3

‎وَالضُّحَى - وَالَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى - مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى

(Bukhari Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 229)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said. "The (Hell) Fire is surrounded with all kinds of desires and passions, while Jannah is surrounded with adversities."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Believing in Allah

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
    Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day speak good, or keep silent; and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour; and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest.

[Al-Bukhari] [Muslim]
    (40 Hadith Nawawi 15)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Forgiveness

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying. "By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 75, Hadith 319)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

'Abdullah b. Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) supplicated in these words:
    " O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the withdrawal of Thine blessing and the change of Thine protection (from me) and from the sudden wrath of Thine, and from every displeasure of Thine."

‎ ‏ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ زَوَالِ نِعْمَتِكَ وَتَحَوُّلِ عَافِيَتِكَ وَفُجَاءَةِ نِقْمَتِكَ وَجَمِيعِ سَخَطِكَ ‏

(Sahih Muslim, Book 36, Hadith 6602)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Narrated An-Nu'man ibn Bashir:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship.
    (He then recited) "And your Lord said: Call on Me, I will answer you".

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 8, Hadith 1474)

Soera Al-Ghafir (Hij Die Vergeeft)
    40:60

‎وَقَالَ رَبُّكُـمْ ادْعُونِى أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِى سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَخِرِينَ

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

En uw Heer zegt: "Aanbidt Mij; Ik zal uw gebed verhoren. Maar zij die te hoogmoedig zijn om Mij te aanbidden, zullen veracht de hel binnengaan."
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

Abdullah reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to supplicate (in these words) :
    " O Allah. I beg of Thee the right guidance, safeguard against evils, chastity and freedom from want."
    (Allāhumma innī as’alukal-hudā wat-tuqā, wal-`afāfa wal-ghinā)

‎اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْهُدَى وَالتُّقَى وَالْعَفَافَ وَالْغِنَى

(Sahih Muslim, Book 35, Hadith 6566)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Forgiveness

A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Forgive right-acting people their slips."

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Book 26, Hadith 465)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Wishing for Death

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' "

‎اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي، وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 70, Hadith 575)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Allah said, 'I am to my slave as he thinks of Me, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him).

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 596)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Mercy

Narrated `Aisha :
    A bedouin came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "You (people) kiss the boys! We don't kiss them." The Prophet said, "I cannot put mercy in your heart after Allah has taken it away from it."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 27)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

Sahl b. Sa'd as-Sa'idi reported:
    I was in the company of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) that he gave a description of Paradise and then Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) concluded with these words: There would be bounties which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard and no human heart has ever perceived them. He then recited this verse:" They forsake (their) beds, calling upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and spend out of what We have given them. So no soul knows what refreshment of the eyes is hidden for them: a reward for what they did".

(Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Hadith 6783)

Soera As-Sajdah (De Eerbiedige Neerbuiging)
    32:16-17

‎تَتَجَافَى جُنُوبُهُمْ عَنِ الْمَضَاجِعِ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُمْ خَوْفاً وَطَمَعاً وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَـهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ - فَلاَ تَعْلَمُ نَفْسٌ مَّآ أُخْفِىَ لَهُم مِّن قُرَّةِ أَعْيُنٍ جَزَآءً بِمَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ

They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
    And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do.

Zij verwijderen zich van hun bed, hun Heer in vrees en hoop aanroepende en zij geven uit van hetgeen Wij hun hebben geschonken.
    Maar niemand weet welke verkwikking der ogen voor hen verborgen is gehouden als beloning voor wat zij hebben gedaan.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib