Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Ahl al Sunnah & Ahl al Shi3a

Al salaam 3alaikoum wara7amatolahi wabarakatoh !

Broeders, ik heb hier tientallen ( of meer ) topics gezien waarop
    men de shieeten tot kofars verklaren !
    en dit soms met als resultaat dat men Allah swt onrechtsreeks ( soms rechtsreeks) beledigen alsook de profeet saws (zelfs tot kofr stagforallah)

Voor de duidelijkheid ! dit gaat niet om Ali as of De sahaba ! of de kholafaa'
    Maar om de fitna's die hier worden geplaatst die deze Umma uiteen haalt !

En Vandaar dat ik jullie heel duidelijk bepaalde punten zal uitleggen met behulp van koran versen, a7adieth van de profeet saws en zijn metgezellen etc..
    en al deze boeken zijn van Ahl al sunnah

1 - Wat is Taqya ? en wat heeft Rasoul Allah saws daarover gezegd

2 - Is zichzelf slaan Kofr ? Deden de profeten, Sahaba dit ook ?

3 - Kunnen de doden echt horen , voelen , beseffen ?

4 - Doen shieeten en sommige Sahaba werkelijk aan gravenaanbidding ?

5 - Waarom rouwen de shieeten om Imam al Housain ?

6 - Waarom bidden de shieeten op tourba ? en waarom is dit souna ?

7 - Wie zijn Ahl al bayt volgens Ahl al shi3a ?

( later )
    ( 8: 5 x bidden maar in 3 tijdstippen ( wat sommigen doen)

( 9: Symobolen etc... )

( 10: Mut3a )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

bijvoorbeeld; [/b] deze zuster beledigde (onbewust) niet enkel Rasoul allah saws maar ook nog ander profeten

Citaat Geplaatst door sssalima Bekijk reactie
    Geplaatst door sssalima
    Het is achterlijk om je zelf te slaan dat moet elke idioot wel weten vind je niet...
    Maar wat zij niet wist :

Mohammed saws:

Rasulullah (s) was in een staat waar hij op zijn borst sloeg

"Rasulullah (s) was in a state where he was hitting his chest."

Saheeh al Bukharee Volume 2 page 50
    Saheeh al Muslim Volume 1 page 291
    Sunan al Nasai Volume 3 page 305
    Adhaan al Mufreed page 426
    Musnad Abu Awana Volume 2 page 292

Adam as :

Toen het leven in de geest van Adam in werd geblazen sloeg hij met zijn hand op zijn hoofd en schreeuwde. Hij maakte deze traditie van het slaan van zijn hoofd met zijn hand en het schreeuwen in in tijden van problemen voor zijn nakomelingen."[/b]

When life was breathed into the spirit of Adam he hit his hand on his head and cried. He made this tradition of beating one's head with one's hand and crying in times of trouble for his descendants."
    Mudharij al Nubuwwa page 221

Indien de shieeten echte kofars waren dan mochten ze NOOIT de Hadj doen ! want enkel moslims mogen bij Bayt Allah

En zegt niet tot iemand die jullie een groet brengt: Je bent geen gelovige" (4:94).

Wa 3alaikoum al salaam

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

1. Taqiya (Ahl al Sunnah)

Voor de duidelijkheid wij Moslims beoefenen taqya bewust en onbewust!

we zijn helemaal niet akkoord met de handelingen van de kofar maar toch tonen we het niet. we lachen, spreken, sporten etc..
    met ze ! en dat terwijl ze Zina pleegen, alcohol drinken etc... wat tegen de islam is !

En degene die nu dat wel durft, bv: opstraat en iedereen beschuldigen tot
    zina etc.. wel ik gerandeer je dat oftewel vliegt hij terug naar zijn land
    of de gevangenis binnen !

dat is Taqya broeders !

Zoals rasoul allah saws zei Lach met ze maar in uw hart vervloek ze !
    bukharie

Wat betekend Taqiya:

'verbergend zijn godsdienst of geloof toe te schrijven aan vrees, maar in zijn hart, moet de persoon geloven in de godsdienst hij 'verbergt.

Taqiya in de Quran

1ste Vers:

Anyone who after accepting faith in Allah utters unbelief except under compulsion his heart remaining firm in faith but such as open their breast to unbelief on them is Wrath from Allah and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty"

Surah An-Nahal, verse 106 transliteration by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Tafseer van Ahl al sunah:

It is an agreed fact that while denouncing the Islamic faith, one's heart must not be content with it
    Tafseer-e-Kabir", Volume 5, Page 564, Published Istanbul

This verse is a proof that if one is forced to, one can denounce Islam".
    Tafseer-e-Bezawi, Volume 1, Page 453, Publishers, Luknow

All scholars in the Muslim Ummah agree on the fact that at times when one is forced, one can denounce Islam.
    Tafseer Mu'alim Al'Tazyeel, Volume 2, Page 214, Published Bombay

This verse is directed to anyone who has been forced to denounce Islam, but is content with Islam in his heart, even if the reason behind is out of the ordinary
    Libab-ul-Taweel", Volume 3, Page 136, Published Egypt

2de Vers

Let not the believers take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.
    Surah Al- Imran, verse 28 transliteration of Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Undoubtedly, there is no harm in practicing Taqiyyah if a believer is caught up between non-believers and his life or property is under threat from them. In such circumstances he should conceal his enmity from them. Infact, he should talk in such a manner that his words should show passion. His hear should not confirm what he is saying. Taqiyyah does not have an effect on one's heart; it only has an external effect.
    Tafseer-e-Kabir, Volume 2, Page 626

The believers are given the permission to be friends or fall in love with non-believers of whom they are scared.
    "Tafseer Kashaf" Volume 1, Page 197, and Published Calcutta

Yaqoob Qari read Taqiyyah as Taqiyyah. In this verse, Allah , has stopped the believers from befriending, (be it openly or secretive) non-believers, unless they are under a state of fear. Only under fear, one can befriend them
    Tafseer-e-Bezawi, volume 1, page 134

Wat zeggen de A7adith en 3ulama Ahl al Sunnah over Taqyia

Sahih el Bukharie:

"Anas said, "I do not find (now-a-days) things as they were (practiced) at the time of the Prophet." Somebody said "The prayer (is as it was.)" Anas said, "Have you not done in the prayer what you have done?"
    Volume 1 hadith number 507

Abu al-Darda' said he heard the Prophet (s) state: "(Verily) we smile for some people, while our hearts curse (those same people)."
    Sahih al Bukhari, v4, p45 publishers Uthmania

Prophet (s) said: "O `Ayesha, the worst of people in the sight of Allah (SWT) are those that are avoided by others due to their extreme impudence."
    Sahih al Bukhari, v4, p44, publishers Uthmania

Abdullah Ibn Umar Oefende Taqiyyah uit in aanwezigheid van Mu'awiya

Ibn 'Umar said, "I went to Hafsa while water was dribbling from her twined braids. I said, 'The condition of the people is as you see, and no authority has been given to me.' Hafsa said, (to me), 'Go to them, and as they (i.e. the people) are waiting for you, and I am afraid your absence from them will produce division amongst them.' " So Hafsa did not leave Ibn 'Umar till we went to them. When the people differed, Mu'awiya addressed the people saying, "If anybody wants to say anything in this matter of the Caliphate, he should show up and not conceal himself, for we are more rightful to be a Caliph than he and his father." On that, Habib bin Masalama said (to Ibn 'Umar), "Why don't you reply to him (i.e. Mu'awiya)?" 'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "I untied my garment that was going round my back and legs while I was sitting and was about to say, 'He who fought against you and against your father for the sake of Islam, is more rightful to be a Caliph,' but I was afraid that my statement might produce differences amongst the people and cause bloodshed, and my statement might be interpreted not as I intended. (So I kept quiet) remembering what Allah has prepared in the Gardens of Paradise (for those who are patient and prefer the Hereafter to this worldly life)." Habib said, "You did what kept you safe and secure (i.e. you were wise in doing so)."
    Sahih al Bukhari (English translation) Volume 4 hadith number 434

Hanafi Fatwa, at the time of danger, one can swear at Rasulullah (s) - (naudobillah)

"When under duress one can swear at Rasulullah (s), in order to protect a Muslims life / possessions. One can recite the Kalima of kufr, provided his heart has not accepted this, one who accepts this without Taqiyyah is a kaffir".
    "Usul Al Shashi", Chapter "Al Dheema" page 114

"Kufr is the worst act, but when one is threatened he can adopt Taqiyyah and recite the Kalima of kufr. It is permissible in such circumstances, a person who recites the Kalima of kufr should NOT be deemed a kaffir, and the Shari'a has deemed Taqiyyah to be a favourable act".
    al Tamheed Chapter 1 pages 18 & 19 Imam of Ahl'ul Sunnah Abu Shakoor

Waarom was de meerderheid stil toen ' Ali as werd vervloekt?

"The Sunnah is that the Salat of Eid should take place before the khutbah, but Marwan altered the placing of the khutbah, on the grounds that this was a time when 'Ali was cursed, and the people would get up and leave".
    "Fayz ul Bari" page 359

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Ulema van Ahl'ul Sunnah gelooft in de legitimiteit van Taqiyyah

All the scholars agree on the fact that if a cruel man comes to kill a person who is hiding, or comes to wrongfully take someone else's possessions, and asks for information about that (possession), then it is a must on everyone who has any knowledge about it, to hide it and lie about it. This is not just a lie, infact it is a must for the reason that it is a means of protecting the weak from the cruel.

Sharh Muslim Nawawi, Volume 2, Page 106-266, Published Luknow

Taqiyyah is allowed at times of fear, and Tabbara said that our companions say that in times of need, Taqiyyah is allowed; rather, in some cases to create an environment of unity, it can also be used. And all the narrations which are present speak for it."
    "Hashia Al mihal-wa-An nahal", Volume 1, Page 195, Published Cairo

Conclusie:

Als het spreken van de waarheid een mens zijn leven kan verliezen, bezit of achting, dan is het een natuurlijk instinct dat hij die dingen wil beschermen, kan men, en in sommige gevallen, moet zich men van het verklaren van de waarheid onthouden. de Islam beschermt de muimeneen, zelfs in wanhopige momenten laat zijn aanhanger toe om het vlees van dood dier of varkensvlees zelfs te eten.

Voor een momin, wordt Taqiyyah toegestaan tot de dag van Oordeel. En dit is de juiste handeling, om de reden dat het gebruiken van zelf-controle om tegen een ontbering te verdedigen een noodzaak is
    Tafseer-e-Kabir Volume 2, Page 746, Publishers Dar-ul-Taba Istanbul

For a momin, Taqiyyah is allowed till the day of Judgement. And this is the right act, for the reason that using self-control to defend oneself against a hardship is a necessity.
    Tafseer-e-Kabir Volume 2, Page 746, Publishers Dar-ul-Taba Istanbul

When faced with two hardships, one should go through the smaller one to save one's self from the bigger one. This is a recognized fact.
    Tafseer-e-Kabir, Volume 5, Page 746-750, published Istanbul

Al Muhaddith Shah Abdul Aziz Dehlavi

Taqiyyah is permissible, proven from the Qur'an one such verse is ,"except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them
    Taqiyyah means "to protect one's life, property in the face of one's enemies, it is of two types, one when faced with enmity on grounds of religion e.g. opposition by kaffirs and mushriks, the other is linked with the material world e.g. One's wife, property and personal possessions".
    Tuhfa Ithna Ashariyya page 584 [Farsi edition]

"When Waleed ibn Abdul Malik bin Marwan came to power he entered the Mosque of the Prophet in Madina and saw an elderly man surrounded by people. Upon enquiry he discovered that the man was Saeed bin Maseeb. Waleed summoned Saeed but he did not go to him, this led to Waleed becoming furious. Umro bin Aas commented that during this time people practiced Taqiyyah and a few individuals in order to save Saeed bin Maseeb approached Waleed and pleaded with him, eventually Waleed abandoned his idea to kill Saeed"
    Imam of Ahl ul Sunnah Allamah Dhahabi, Sira Alam page 227

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

2. Zichzelf slaan en AHl al sunnah

Mogen we rouwen ?

in de Koran:

Dit vers maakt het ons duidelijk rouwen in publiek van onrechtvaardigheid toelaatbaar is. aantonen van het lijden van een slachtoffer is toelaatbaar. !

Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done; for Allah is He who heareth and knoweth all things.
    Surah Nisa 004.148

wat zegt de tafseer van Ibn katheer
    'Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in public, He does not like that any one should invoke Him against anyone else, unless one is wronged. In this case, Allah allows one to invoke Him against whoever wronged him. Hence Allah's statement Allah loveth not that evil should be noised abroad in public speech, except where injustice hath been done
    Tafseer Ibn Katheer Volume 2 page 20 Surah Nisa

Wie was de allereerste persoon die zichzelf sloeg

Adam as:

Hadhrath Adam werd zo verontrust dat hij zijn handen op zijn knieën sloeg en de huid van zijn handen veroorzaakte kerf van welk been zou kunnen worden gezien
    Hadhrath Adam was so distressed that he smashed his hands onto his knees and the skin from his hands caused gashes from which bone could be seen
    Ahl'ul Sunnah's authority work Ma'arij al Nubuwwa Chapter 1 page 248

Heeft Rasoul allah saws dit gedaan ? en wat zeggen de a7adith van Ahl al sunnah ?

wat zegt Ibn Hajr Asqalani over dit hadith ?

Dit Hadeeth toont aan dat het toelaatbaar is om uw hand op uw borst te bonzen op een ogenblik van verontrust
    "This Hadeeth demonstrates that it is permissible to bang your hand at a moment of distress".
    Fathul Bari Volume 3 page 90

Ali as de 4de Khaliefe van Ahl al sunnah

Toen Ayesha werd verslagen en Ali as zijn corpses op de grond zag begon hij op zijn dijen te slaan
    When Ayesha was defeated and Ali saw the corpses on the ground he began to beat his thighs"
    Tauhfa Ithna Ashari, page 523

En wat zeggen de Sahaba ra ?

"Mu'awiya bin Hakim Sami vertelt :
    dat ik Salat achter de Profeet saws las. Een persoon nieste en ik reciteerde Alhamdolillah op hem. De mensen begonnen mij aan te staren, ' Waarom staren jullie vroeg ik ?' de Sahaba begonen op hun hoofden te slaan ."
    "Mu'awiya bin Hakim Sami narrates that I read Salat behind the Prophet. A person sneezed and I recited Alhamdolillah on him. People began to stare at me, I asked 'Why are you staring at me?' the Sahaba began to hit their heads."

Musnad Abu Awana Volume 2 page 141
    Sunan Nasai Volume 3 page 12
    Sunan Abu Daud Volume 1 page 244

Op je hoofd slaan ? De koran

"Then came forward his wife in grief, she smote her face and said (what! I) An old barren woman?"
    Quran 51:29

Faskath "betekent niet alleen oneffenheid of aanraking, maar ook slaan en dit werd bewezen in Saheeh Muslim 030, Nummer 5851, Bab
    Abu Hurraira reported that the Angel of Death was sent to Moses (peace be upon him) to inform of his Lord's summons. When he came, he (Moses) boxed him [Sakka] and his eye was knocked out. He (the Angel of Death) came back to the Lord and said: You sent me to a servant who did not want to die. Allah restored his eye to its proper place (and revived his eyesight), and then said: Go back to him and tell him that if he wants life he must place his hand on the back of an ox, and he would be granted as many years of life as the number of hair covered by his hand. He (Moses) said: My Lord what would happen then He said: Then you must court death. He said: Let it be now. And he supplicated Allah to bring him close to the sacred land. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If I were there, I would have shown you his grave beside the road at the red mound.
    Saheeh al Bukharee Book 23 Volume 2, Book 23, Number 423, Book of Funerals.
    Saheeh Muslim 030, Nummer 5851, Bab Fadail Musa

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Is het Sunnah ?

Adam as :

Toen het leven in de geest van Adam hij werd geademd hij sloeg zijn hand op zijn hoofd en schreeuwde. Hij maakte deze traditie van het slaan van zijn hoofd met zijn hand en het schreeuwen in in tijden van probleem voor zijn nakomelingen."
    When life was breathed into the spirit of Adam he hit his hand on his head and cried. He made this tradition of beating one's head with one's hand and crying in times of trouble for his descendants."

Mudharij al Nubuwwa page 221

Mohammed Saws :

Yusuf as :

Bij een gelegenheid benaderde Gibrael Profeet Yusuf in Zundh en gaf het nieuws dat zijn vader wegens blind was geworden wegens het het huilen geworden. Yusuf sloeg met zijn hand op zijn hoofd en zei ' O ik wou dat mijn moeder mij geen geboorte gaf, zodat ik niet geworden de oorzaak zou zijn van dergelijke droefheid aan mijn vader '
    On one occasion Gibrael approached Prophet Yusuf in Zundh and conveyed the news that his father had become blind on account of his weeping for him. Yusuf hit his hand on his head and said 'O I wish my mother did not give birth to me, so that I would have not become the cause of such sadness to my father'
    Tafseer Kabeer Volume 5 page 158:

Omar ibnl Khataab :

Toen Hadhrath Omar de dood van Nu'man ibn Muqrin vernam sloeg hij op zijn hoofd en gilde, "O wat spijtig dat Nu'man" stierf.
    When Hadhrath Omar heard of Nu'man ibn Muqrin's death he beat his head and screamed, "O what a pity that Nu'man died".

Kanz al Ummal, Vol.8, Page 117, Kitab al Maut
    Aqd al Fareed Volume 2 page 5 (gelijkaardig)

Ayesha ra:

I heard Ayesha saying "The Messenger of God died on my bosom during my turn, I did not wrong anyone in regard to him. It was because of my ignorance and youthfulness that the Messenger of God died while he was in my lap. Then I laid his head on a pillow and got up beating my chest and slapping my face along with the women".

al Tabari in History Volume 9 page 183 (English translation by Ismail Poonawala):

Rasulullah (s) died while he was in my lap. Then I laid his head on a pillow and got up beating my face along with other women".

Bidayah wa al Nihayah, Volume 5, page 420

Fatima al Zahra as :

"Fatima Zahra die hoorde het gerucht van martyrdom van Heilige profeet (s) in Uhud, liep ze uit haar huis sloegend op haar hoofd .
    "Fatima Zahra hearing the rumour of the martyrdom of the Holy Prophet (s) at Uhud came out of her house running and beating her head".

Madharij al Nubuwwa Vol 2, page 163, the high ranking Sunni Scholar, Sheikh Abdul Haq Mohaddis Hanafi Dehlavi

Billal ra:

"Toen de situatie van Prophet verergerde, kwam Bilal slaand op zijn hoofd te voorschijn en luid wailing, had mijn moeder mij geen geboorte aan me gegeven, en indien ze het had gedaan, wens ik dat ik vóór deze dag '" was gestorven
    "When the situation of the Prophet worsened, Bilal emerged beating his head and loudly wailing,'I wish my mother had not given birth to me, and that if she had I wish that I had died before this day'"

Madharij al Nubuwwa Volume 2 page 441, whilst discussing the death of the Prophet

Uthman ra ( zijn dood ):

Toen Uthman werd gedood waren zijn moordenaars van plan zijn hoofd te scheiden. Zijn vrouwen Naila en Umm'ul Baneen leggen over hem gilden en begonnen hun gezichten "te slaan
    When Uthman was killed his killers intended to sever his head. His wives Naila and Umm'ul Baneen lay over him screamed and began to beat their faces"

Al Bidayah wa al Nihaya Volume 7 page 371
    Tareekh Tabari Volume 6 page 302
    Tareekh Hisham Kufi page 159

Abu Hurraira:

Iemand zag dat Abu Hurrayra op zijn voorhoofd slaan en zei ' o inwoners van Irak konden jullie zich zelfs veronderstellen dat ik voor de profeet zou sterven ?'
    The narrator says that he saw Abu Hurrayra hitting his forehead and said 'o people of Iraq could you even imagine that I would lie about the Prophet?'

Adhaab al Mufreed page 426
    Sunan Ibn Majah page 30

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Uways al-Qarni:

Hadhrath Uways Qarni said to Hadhrath Umar Khattab : 'If you were true in friendship than why on the day when the holy teeth of the Prophet (s) were broken didn't you break your teeth in companionship? Because, it is a condition of companionship.' Then he showed his teeth all of which were broken and said 'I broke all of my teeth without seeing you (O Prophet) and in the state of Ghaybah in your companionship. I had broken one tooth but couldn't get satisfaction so kept on breaking them one by one until I had broken them all '".
    Awliya' Urdu translation page 17 and 18

De djins over Omar ibnl Khataab

Toen Umar stierf reciteerde Djinns een elegie ' Umar vrouwelijke Djinns rouwen om u in een luide stem en zij slaan op hun gezichten '
    "When Umar died the Djinns recited a elegy 'Umar female Djinns are mourning you in a loud voice and they are beating their faces'

Imam Ahmad ibn 7anbal

When Imam Hanbal died adherents of the four groups mourned over him, Muslims, Jews, Christians and Magians.
    Tareekh Baghdad Volume 4 page 423
    Hayaath al Haywaan page 101

Mogen de mensen Rouwen op latere tijdstip ?

7 Dagen rouwen om Khalid bin Waleed:

"The narrator said people had attributed the prohibition of elegies to Umar, but the fact is that when Khalid bin Waleed died the women of Banu Mugheer indulged in seven days of mourning. They reddened their chests, wailed, food was distributed and elegies were recited. Umar did not place any prohibition on this mourning".
    Kanz al Ummal Volume Six page 118

Het rouwen op het tijdstip van de dood van Ayesha:

"People were saddened by the death of Ayesha; Masrooq said if certain situations had not arisen then I would have performed Matam for her.
    Khadim al Deen

Imam Jafer liet het rouwen om Imam Husayn :
    "Imam Jafer said 'the daughters of Fatima would slap their faces and shriek. It is permissible to beat yourself and shriek for a pure soul such as Husayn"

De dood van Imam al Huysain as

De hemelen wierpen bloed in zorg van Imam Husayn

Abu Said says that on the day of the martyrdom of Husayn, there was fresh blood found under every stone lifted; and the sky also rained blood whose result was evident on clothes for ages. Abu Naim says that on the day of the martyrdom of Imam Husayn our containers (of water) were full of blood."
    Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Page 192

"When the oppressed Imam was martyred, the sky wept on his martyrdom; the weeping of the sky is its being red and anger is the reason behind the bloody tears."
    Tafseer al-Jalalayn, on page 411, Annotation no.7

The narrator says that when Umar was murdered, the earth was covered with darkness. A child asked his mother, 'O Mother is it the Day of Judgment? The mother replied no son Umar has been murdered".
    Riyadh al Nadira page 193

Rouwen in de bijbel !

"On that Day the Lords called for weeping and beating the breast, shaving the head and putting on sack cloth"
    The Bible, Isaiah 22:12

"You are now at ease, be anxious; tremble, you who have no cares. Strip yourselves bare; put a cloth round your waists and beat yourselves"
    The Bible, Isaiah 32:11

"Howl, Heshbon, for Ai is despoiled. Cry aloud you villages round Rabbath Ammon, put on sack cloth and beat your breast and score your body with gashes"
    The Bible, Jeremiah 49:3

"The crowd that had assembled for the spectacle, when they saw what had happened went home beating their breasts"
    The Bible, Luke 23:48

Volgens Ja'far al sadeq is het 7araam om te overdrijven ( verminken etc.. )

On asking the meaning of [Anxiety / Jazza] Mourning Imam Ja'far said that extreme mourning means to wail and cry loudly and to beat face and chest and to eliminate the hairs of forehead. And one who maintained the lamenting ritual; he has abandoned patience and went against the path of Islam.

Furu e Kafi, Volume 1, page 121

Wie is Ja'far ?

volledige naam Ja'far ibn Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Husayn (Medina, 20 april 702 - 4 december 765)

Na Imam Ali wordt hij beschouwd als de meest intellectuele persoon van de sjiitische imams, ook voor soenitsche geleerden

Conclusie :

Jullie beschuldigen de Shieeten van koefr
    dus Zo beschuldigen jullie dan ook onrechtsreeks de Profeten en ook de Sahaba van Rasoul Allah saws

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

3. Kunnen de Doden horen en/of beseffen wat om hen gebeurd ?

In de Koran :

Profeet Shuaib sprak met de doden

7.91. Daarom greep de aardbeving hen en zij lagen uitgestrekt op de grond in hun huizen.

7.92. Degenen, die Shoaib verloochenden werden (zo vernietigd) alsof zij er nooit in hadden gewoond. Degenen, die Shoaib van leugen beschuldigden - zij waren de verliezers.

7.93. Daarna wendde hij zich van hen af en zeide: "O mijn volk, ik heb u inderdaad de boodschap van mijn Heer overgebracht en ik gaf u oprechte raad. Hoe moet ik dan om een ongelovig volk treuren?"

Rasoul allah saws Sprak met In de Koran :

De "Boodschapper van Allah sprak aan de (begraven) Mensen in goed het zeggen: "Hebben u te weten komen dat wat uw Lord had beloofd u?" waar bent dan riep iemand uit: "Bent u die aan de doden uitroepen!" Prophet antwoordde: "U hoort niet beter dan zij, maar antwoorden zij niet
    "The Messenger of Allah spoke to the People (buried) in the Well saying: "Have you found out that what your Lord had promised you is true?" then someone exclaimed: "Are you calling out to the dead!" The Prophet replied: "You do not hear better than they do, except they do not respond

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 452

Omar zei O Allah Apostle! U spreekt met lichamen die geen zielen hebben! " Rasoul allah saws zei , "door hem in Wiens Hand de ziel van Muhammad is, u hoort niet, wat ik zeg beter dan zij."
    'Umar said, O Allah's Apostle! You are speaking to bodies that have no souls!" Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, you do not hear, what I say better than they do." (Qatada said, "Allah brought them to life (again) to let them hear him, to reprimand them and slight them and take revenge over them and caused them to feel remorseful and regretful.")

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 314

Umar luisterde naar de woorden van Rasoul allah saws en zei: O Boodschapper van Allah, hoe luisteren ze en antwoorden zij u? Zij zijn dood en hun lichamen zijn gerot. Derhalve zei hij (Heilige profeet ): Door hem in Wiens Hand mijn leven is, wat ik aan hen zeg, zelfs u kunt niet zo duidelijk horen als zij, maar zij hebben de bevoegdheid niet te antwoorden.
    Umar listened to the words of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, how do they listen and respond to you? They are dead and their bodies have decayed. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, what I am saying to them, even you cannot hear more distinctly than they, but they lack the power to reply. Then'he commanded that they should be buried in the well of Badr.

Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6869

Abdullah zei, "Enkele metgezellen van de Profeet zeiden," O Rasoul Allah! U richt zich naar dode mensen.' Raoudl Allah antwoordde, ' u hoort wat niet ik zeg, beter dan zij.'
    'Abdullah said, "Some of the Prophet's companions said, "O Allah's Apostle! You are addressing dead people.' Allah's Apostle replied, 'You do not hear what I am saying, better than they.' "

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 360

Rasoul Allah saws zei, "wanneer de slaaf (Allah) in zijn graf wordt gezet en zijn metgezellen terugkeren en hij zelfs hun voetstappen hoort, twee engelen komen naar aan hem en laten hem zitten en vragen.
    Allah's Apostle said, "When (Allah's) slave is put in his grave and his companions return and he even hears their footsteps, two angels come to him and make him sit and ask.

1. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 456
    2. Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6862

daarom groeten wij de doden ! ( begfraafplaatsen)

De vrede is op u, inwoners van de stad, onder de gelovigen, en Moslims, en gewillige God zullen wij bij u aansluiten. Ik bedel van de vrede van Allah voor ons en voor U
    Peace be upon you, the inhabitants of the city, among the believers, and Muslims, and God willing we shall join you. I beg of Allah peace for us and for you

Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 2128

Aisha zei: Boodschapper van Allah, hoe zou ik voor hen (doden) moeten bidden?
    Hij zei: "Zeg Vrede op de inwoners van deze stad (graveyard) van onder gelovigen en de Moslims, en kan Allah genade op zij wie voor ons zijn gegaan, en die later komen, en wij, zullen bereid gaan, om bij zich aan te sluiten."
    Aisha said: Messenger of Allah, how should I pray for them? He said:
    "Say, Peace be upon the inhabitants of this city (graveyard) from among the Believers and the Muslims, and may Allah have mercy on those who have gone ahead of us, and those who come later on, and we shall, Go willing, join you."

Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 2127

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

De doden weten zelfs wat er random hen gebeurd !

Allah's Apostle said, "When the funeral is ready (for its burial) and the people lift it on their shoulders, then if deceased is a righteous person he says, 'Take me ahead,' and if he is not a righteous one then he says, 'Woe to it (me)! Where are you taking it (me)?' And his voice is audible to everything except human beings; and if they heard it they would fall down unconscious."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 462: Translated by Mohsin Khan

When I die, let neither female mourner nor fire accompany me. When you bury me, fill my grave well with earth, then stand around it for a time which a camel is slaughtered and its meat is distributed so that I may enjoy your intimacy and (in your company) ascertain what answer I can give to the messengers (angels) of Allah.

Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 0220: Translated by Abdul Hamid Siddiqi

Zijn de profeten dood ?

Allah swt heeft het voor de aarde verboden verklaard om de lichamen van de doden te eten. Zo leven de profeten en zij ontvangen regelmatig hun " sustenance "
    Allah has declared it forbidden for the earth to eat the bodies of the prophets. So the prophets are living and they regularly receive their sustenance

Ibn Majah narrated this sahih (sound) hadith in his Sunan, b. of jana'iz (funerals) ch.65 (1:524#1636-7), b. of iqamat-us-salat was-sunnah fiha (establishing prayer and its sunnahs) ch.79 (1:345#1085); Abu Dawud, Sunan, b. of salat (prayer) 1:275 (#1047); Nasa'i, Sunan, b. of jumu'ah (Friday prayer) 3:92; Ahmad bin Hambal, Musnad (4:8); Ibn Hibban, as-Sahih (3:191#910); Darimi, Sunan (1:307#1580); Ibn Khuzaymah, as-Sahih (3:118#1733); Ibn Abi Shaybah, al-Musannaf (2:516); Hakim, al-Mustadrak (1:278); Tabarani, al-Mu'jam-ul-kabir (1:217#589); and Bayhaqi in as-Sunan-ul-kubra (3:249).

Er is openbaart dat de Profeet zijn geliefden kent en naar hen luistert. Eens zei hij aan zijn metgezellen over Hadrat Isa (s) dat hij in deze wereld zal terugkeren. Dan zal Hadrat Eisa (s) Madinah bezoeken en de profeet zei : En wanneer hij (Isa) zich naast mijn graf zal bevinden en roept: "O Muhammad!" Ik zal aan hem beantwoorden.
    It is revealed that the Prophet (s) knows his lovers and listens to them. Once he said to his companions about Hadrat Isa (s) that he will return to this world. Then Hadrat Eisa (s) will visit Madinah and the Prophet (s) said: And when he (Isa) will stand beside my grave calling: "O Muhammad!" I will respond to him.

Ibn Hajar 'Asqalani, al-Matalib-ul-'aliyah, (4: 23 # 3853)

Ziet Mohammed rasoul allah saws zijn ummah ?

9.94. Zij zullen met uitvluchten tot u komen, wanneer gij tot hen wederkeert. Zeg: "Maakt geen verontschuldigingen, wij zullen u niet geloven. Allah heeft ons reeds omtrent uw gedrag ingelicht. En Allah en Zijn boodschapper zullen u uw gedrag weldra tonen, dan zult gij tot Hem die het onzienlijke en het zienlijke kent, worden teruggebracht en Hij zal u over al hetgeen gij deedt, inlichten.

9.105. En zeg: "Werkt en Allah zal met Zijn boodschapper en de gelovigen uw werk zien. Weldra zult gij tot de Kenner van het onzienlijke en het zienlijke worden teruggebracht en dan zal Hij u inlichten over hetgeen gij hebt bedreven.

2.143. En zo hebben Wij u tot een verheven volk gemaakt, opdat gij getuige zult zijn tegenover de mensen en de Gezant zij een getuige tegenover u.

4.41. En wat geschiedt, wanneer Wij een getuige van elk volk zullen roepen en u als getuige tegen deze zullen brengen?

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

4. wat zeggen Ahl al sunnah wat betreft Tawassoel !

(wat sommigen gravenaanbidders noemen stagforallah)

Wat is Tawassoel ? :

De tawassul (het trachten een wasielah, een verbinding, met Allaah te verkrijgen, het zoeken naar een middel om met Allaah in contact te komen, om nader tot Hem te komen) is een Arabisch woord, dat in de Qur'aan, Sunnah en voor-Islamitische gedichten gebruikt wordt.

In de Koran :

betekenis waseelah
    "O jullie die (in de Islamitische monotheisme) geloven. Vreest Allaah en zoek naar een middel (wasielah) (m.b.v. goede daden waarvan Allaah tevreden is) om (zo dicht mogelijk) bij Hem te komen, en streeft op Zijn Weg (djaahidoe fie sabielih)".
    Nederlandse uitleg: Surat'l Maaidah; 35

"Zij (de veelgodenaanbidders) zijn degenen die aanroepen, (en zij die aangeroepen worden) zoeken naar een middel (wasielah) tot hun Rabb (Heer). Wie van hen het dichtst bij (hun Rabb) zijn en op Zijn Barmhartigheid hopen en Zijn bestraffimg vrezen: voorwaar, een bestraffing van jouw Rabb is te vrezen".
    Nederlandse uitleg: Surati'l Israa: 57

Rasoul allah saws kan vergiffenis vragen voor anderen

Wij zenden geen boodschapper of hij moet worden gehoorzaamd volgens Allah's gebod. Als zij tot u waren gekomen, toen zij hun ziel onrecht hadden aangedaan en Allah om vergiffenis hadden gevraagd en de boodschapper ook om vergiffenis voor hen had gevraagd, zouden zij Allah voorzeker Berouwaanvaardend, Genadevol hebben bevonden.
    koran 4.64.

De Broer van de Profeet Yusuf vroeg zijn vader om voor hen vergiffenis te bidden

Zij antwoordden: "O, onze vader, vraag voor ons vergiffenis voor onze zonden: wij zijn inderdaad zondaren geweest."
    Koran 12.97.

Hij (Jacob) zeide: "Ik zal mijn Heer om vergiffenis voor u vragen. Voorzeker, Hij ls de Vergevensgezinde, de Genadevolle."
    Koran 12.98.

Profeet Musa as en Mohammed saws vroegen om helpers

"Geef mij een helper uit mijn familie,"
    "Aنron, mijn broeder;"
    "Vergroot mijn kracht door hem,"
    "En laat hem mijn arbeid delen,"
    "Opdat wij U veel mogen verheerlijken,"
    "En U zeer indachtig mogen zijn."
    "Voorzeker Gij doorziet ons."
    "God zeide: "Uw verzoek is ingewilligd, o Mozes."
    koran 20.29 - 20.36

en Toen dit vers daalde, was de profeet saws op een berg, net na de afdaling, de profeet begon te bidden tot Allah : Oh Allah Door mijn broer Ali, verlicht de last op mijn rug?, en Allah keurde dit gebed goed
    When this verse descended, The Prophet (s) was on a mountain, straight after it s descent, The Prophet (s) prayed to Allah, Oh Allah! Through my brother Ali, ease the burden on my back , and Allah accepted this prayer
    Tafsir Durre Manthur, by Jaladin Suyuti, Vol 4 p 295

Is het echt shirk om hulp te vragen aan iemand buiten Allah swt ?

Beni israel vroegen Musa as om hulp en niet aan Allah swt; shirk ?
    En Wij verdeelden hen in twaalf stammen, als afzonderlijke volkeren. En Wij openbaarden aan Mozes, toen zijn volk om drinken vroeg: "Sla de rots met uw staf" en er ontsprongen twaalf bronnen aan: elke stam kende zijn drinkplaats. En Wij deden wolken hen overschaduwen en Wij zonden Manna en kwartels voor hen neder. "Eet van de goede dingen, waarmede Wij u hebben voorzien." En zij deden Ons geen onrecht aan, maar zij schaadden zichzelf.
    Koran 7.160.

Profeet Sulayman as vroeg de mensen om hulp en niet aan Allah swt ; shirk ?

Hij (Salomo) zeide: "O edelen, welke onder u zal mij een passende troon voor haar brengen voordat zij onderdanig tot mij komt?"

Een dappere van de djinn zeide: "Ik zal deze tot u brengen voordat gij van uw kamp opstaat en zeker heb ik daar macht over en ik ben betrouwbaar."

Iemand, die kennis van het geschrift had zeide: "Ik zal hem tot u brengen vََr uw bode terugkeert," en toen Salomo de troon naast zich zag geplaatst, zeide hij: "Dit is bij de gratie van mijn Heer, opdat Hij mij moge beproeven of ik dankbaar of ondankbaar ben. En wie dankbaar is, is dankbaar voor het welzijn van zijn eigen ziel, maar wie ondankbaar is, waarlijk mijn Heer is Zichzelf-genoeg, Geëerd."

Koran 27.38 - 27.40

Wat leren we :

1 - Profeet Sulayman as vroeg om de troon van Bilkis aan hem te worden gebracht
    2 - Hij bad niet aan Allah hij vroeg om de hulp van zijn helpers
    3 - Een Bediende met gedeeltelijke kennis van het Boek kon de troon binnen het fonkelen van een oog brengen.

Wie had nog kennis van het boek ?

"Heilige Quran heeft naar buiten en binnenkomende betekenissen, en Ali Ibn Abi Talib heeft de kennis van allebei."
    "The Holy Quran has outward and inward meanings, and Ali Ibn Abi Talib has the knowledge of both."

Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v1, p65

Vraag Me over het Boek van Allah, er is geen enkele Ayah s die ik niet ken
    of het in nacht of in dag, op de vlakte of in de berg werd geopenbaard

Ask me about the Book of Allah, because there is no Ayah but that I know whether it was revealed at night or in daytime, on the plain or in the mountain

History of the Khailfas who took the right way by Jalaladeen Suyuti, English translation by Abdassamad Clarke, p 194

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Fatwas en a7adieth van Ahl Al Sunnah die duidelijk aantonen dat dit geen Shirk is

Imam maliki

Abbasid caliph, Mansur al-dawaniqi, vroeg Imam eens Malik ibn Anas of hij zich naar het graf van Profeet zou moeten draaien of Qiblah voor du3a ?
    Malik beantwoordde hem:
    Waarom wilt u van de profeet weg draaien wanneer (Muhammad saws) wasilah (middel) voor u en voor uw vader Adam is, naar Allah op de Dag van Verrijzenis.
    draai naar hem (Profeet) en streeft naar zijn intercession (shafa'at).
    The Abbasid caliph, Mansur al-Dawaniqi, once asked Imam Malik ibn Anas whether he should turn towards the grave of the Prophet (s) or face the Qiblah for supplication? Malik answered him:

Why do you want to turn away from the Prophet (s) when he (Prophet Muhammad (s)) is the wasilah (means) for you and for your father Adam, towards Allah on the Day of Resurrection. Turn to him (the Prophet) and seek his intercession (shafa'at).

[Taken from Al-Mughni ma' al-Sharh, vol. 3, p. 588; al-Sharh al-Kabir ma' al-Mughni, vol. 3, p. 494; al-Qadi `Iyad in al-Shifa (2:92-93)

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

De correcte positie van [ Hanbali ] madhhab is dat het in zijn du3a toelaatbaar is om als middelen een vrome persoon te gebruiken, en men zegt dat het wenselijk is (mustahabb). Imam Ahmad zei aan Abu Bakr al-Marwazi:yatawassalu bi al-nabi fi du`a'ih - "laat hem de Profeet saws gebruiken als middel in zijn du3a aan Allah.
    The correct position of the [Hanbali] madhhab is that it is permissible in one's supplication (du`a) to use as means a pious person, and it is said that it is desirable (mustahabb). Imam Ahmad said to Abu Bakr al-Marwazi:yatawassalu bi al-nabi fi du`a'ih -- "Let him use the Prophet as a means in his supplication to Allah.

Imam of Ahlul Sunnah `Ala' al-Din al-Mardawi said in his book al-Insaf fi ma`rifat al-rajih min al-khilaf `ala madhhab al-Imam al-mubajjal Ahmad ibn Hanbal (3:456):

Imam Shaafi

Imam Shafi`i maakte tawassul door de Familie van Profeet (Ahl al-bayt)
    Imam Shafi`i made tawassul through the Family of the Prophet (Ahl al-Bayt)
    Al al-nabi dhari`ati wa hum ilayhi wasilati
    arju bihim u`ta ghadan bi yadi al-yamini sahifati

Ibn Qudamah Hanbali

sta naast het graf van de Profeet saws, en zeg: Ik ben bij u gekomen om vergiffenis van mijn zonden en om naar uw berouw met Allah te streven.
    Stand beside the tomb of the Prophet (s), and say: I have come to you for forgiveness of my sins and to seek your intercession with Allah.

1. Al-Mughni ma' al-Sharh, vol. 3, p. 588;
    2. al-Sharh al-Kabir ma' al-Mughni, vol. 3, p. 494

Imam Ghazzali al Shaafii
    Profeet zou tot de middelen (wasilah) en intercessor (shafi ') moeten worden gemaakt, en met gezicht naar het graf wordt gedraaid, zou de pelgrim van Allah voor het belang en de positie van Profeet met de woorden moeten smeken:
    Wij zenden geen boodschapper of hij moet worden gehoorzaamd volgens Allah's gebod. Als zij tot u waren gekomen, toen zij hun ziel onrecht hadden aangedaan en Allah om vergiffenis hadden gevraagd en de boodschapper ook om vergiffenis voor hen had gevraagd, zouden zij Allah voorzeker Berouwaanvaardend, Genadevol hebben bevonden.

The Prophet should be made the means (wasilah) and the intercessor (shafi'), and with face turned towards the tomb, the pilgrim should implore Allah for the sake and position of the Prophet with the words: "O Allah, indeed You have said, Had they, who had wronged themselves, come to you and asked Allah's forgiveness and the Apostle had asked forgiveness for them, they would have certainly found Allah Most-Propitious, Most-
    Merciful (Holy Qur'an 4:64);

Tawassal van 3ulama' Nawawis voor het graf van de profeet

The pilgrim should face the shrine of the Messenger of Allah (s), make him a means (tawassul) towards reaching God and seek his wasilah as intercession (shafa'at), in the same manner as the Bedouin who visited the Prophet's shrine and standing beside it said: Peace unto you O Messenger of Allah, I have heard Allah has said:

...Had they, when they had wronged themselves, come to you and asked Allah's forgiveness and the Apostle had asked forgiveness for them, they would certainly have found Allah Most-Propitious, Most-Merciful. (Holy Qur'an 4: 64).

Therefore, I have come to you for forgiveness of my sins and seeking your intercession with Allah.

Al-Majmu', vol. 8, p. 274; Fayd al-Qadir, vol. 2, p. 134; I'anah al-Talibiyyin, p. 315.

3ulama' van ahl al sunnah die vergiffenis vragen via imam Ali as

O verwijdert onwetendheid uit ons, en informeert ons met werkelijkheid en kennis, door Ali, uw ware Gids van Kennis
    O remove ignorance from us, and enlighten us with realities and knowledge, through Ali, your true Guide of Knowledge.

Ashraf Ali Thanvi in his Sharh Ahfaq Taleem al Deen page 171 (Dar al Ishat Publishers, Karachi.
    Maulana Haji Imdadallah Muhajr Makki in Irshad Murshid page 13 published by Ashrafeeya Deobandia Publishers).
    Maulana Husayn Ahmad Madani in Silasil Tayibba page 14 (Published by Dar al Islameeya, Anarkali, Lahore)

The heart and center of guidance towards miracles is Hadhrath Ali (may Allah enlighten his face). Amongst the Ummah, both past and present no one can attain the station of Wilayath without the assistance of Alis soul, this station can only be claimed by the Imams, the sons of Ali through to Hasan al Askari

Tafseer Mazhari Chapter Aal-e-Imran, Volume 2 page 140).

Waarom ook Ahl al bayt ?

Prophet zei Mijn Ahlulbayt zijn als de Poort van berouw
    voor de kinderen van Israël wie daar binnengingen werden vergeven.
    the Prophet said My Ahlulbayt are like the Gate of repentance for the children of Israel whoever entered therein was forgiven.

Tabrani, al Aswat hadith number 18

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Bewijzen van Tawassul door Mohammed saws

Adam as die vergiffenis vroeg via Mohammed saws

It has been noted in Mustadrak al Hakim, narrated by Umar ibn al khattab that: When Prophet Adam committed the mistake and became (tarkal owla) he turned toward the skies and said: Oh Allah I swear you to Muhammad (S) that you forgive me. Allah told him: How did you know Muhammad (S) before I have created him? Adam said: Oh Allah! When you created me with your own hands and gave me of your special soul in my body, I raised my head and saw that on the bases of the sky it has been written la ilaha illallah, Muhammad rasolollah There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger. And I knew that you do not company your name with any other, unless you love him more than anyone. Allah (SWT) said, (Indeed) you have said truth! I love him more than all my creations. And now (that) you have swore me to him, I have forgiven you. For if Muhammad was not there, I would not have created you.

1. Mustadrak al Hakim, Book of History, End of the Book of Al-Ba3ath, Vol. 2, p. 15;
    2. Majma al-Zawaed, vol. 8, p. 253;
    3. And narrated from Tabarani in Al-Nosra muraghi p. 113-114

( volgens velen en zeker hier op marok.nl noemt men dit shirk ! )

"O Allah! Wij gebruikten om onze Prophet te vragen om u voor regen aan te halen, en u zou ons met regen zegenen, en nu vragen wij zijn oom om u voor regen aan te halen. O Allah! Zegen ons met regen."
    "O Allah! We used to ask our Prophet to invoke You for rain, and You would bless us with rain, and now we ask his uncle to invoke You for rain. O Allah ! Bless us with rain."

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 2, Book 17, Number 123 Chapter Istisqaa, Narrated by Anas

De du3a van een blinde man

"Oh Allah, I ask You and turn to You through my Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight [and in another version: "for my need, that it may be fulfilled. O Allah, grant him intercession for me"]." The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) added, "And if there is some need, do the same."

This hadith was recorded was recorded by Bukhari in his "al-Tarikh al-kabir", Ahmad (4:138 #17246-17247), Tirmidhi (hasan sahih gharib -- Da`awat Ch. 119), Nasa'i (`Amal al-yawm wa al-laylat p. 417-418 #658-660), al-Hakim (1:313, 1:526), Tabarani in al-Kabir, and rigorously authenticated as sound (sahih) by nearly fifteen hadith masters including Ibn Hajar, Dhahabi, Shawkani, and Ibn Taymiyya.] by Ibn Majah in his Sunan (Book of Iqamat al-salat wa al-sunnat, Ch. on Salat al-hajat #1385), where he said it was rigorously authenticated (SAHIH), by Nasa'i in "Amal al-yawm wa al-layla", by Abu Nu'aym in "Ma'rifa al-Sahaba", by Baihaqi in "Dala'il al-nubuwwa", by Mundhiri in "al-Targhib wa al-tahrib", by Haythami in "Majma' al zawa'id wa manba' al-fawa'id", by Tabarani in "al-Mu'jam al-kabir", by Ibn Khuzayma in his "Sahih", and by others. Nearly 15 hadith masters have conformed that this hadith is Sahih.

Du3a voor en na het leven de profeet saws

There is no objection in making tawassul to God by means of the dignity (jah) and prime position of the Prophet (s), whether it is in his lifetime or after his death, since dignity here refers to an attribute which is one of the attributes of Almighty Allahtawassul by means of dignity of a person other than the Prophet (s) is also permissible, provided that the one who is being considered a wasilah has a station and position of dignity in the sight of Allah.

(Tafsir Ruh al-Ma'ani, vol. 6, page128)

a man repeatedly visited Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him) concerning something he needed, but Uthman paid no attention to him or his need. The man met Ibn Hunayf and complained to him about the matter - this being after the death (wisal) of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and after the caliphates of Abu Bakr and Umar - so Uthman ibn Hunayf, who was one of the Companions who collected hadiths and was learned in the religion of Allah, said: "Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then come to the mosque, perform two rak'as of prayer therein, and say:

'O Allah, I ask You and turn to You through our Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy; O Muhammad (Ya Muhammad), I turn through you to my Lord, that He may fulfill my need,' and mention your need. Then come so that I can go with you [to the caliph Uthman]." So the man left and did as he had been told, then went to the door of Uthman ibn Affan (Allah be pleased with him), and the doorman came, took him by the hand, brought him to Uthman ibn Affan, and seated him next to him on a cushion. 'Uthman asked, "What do you need?" and the man mentioned what he wanted, and Uthman accomplished it for him, then he said, "I hadn't remembered your need until just now," adding, "Whenever you need something, just mention it." Then, the man departed, met Uthman ibn Hunayf, and said to him, "May Allah reward you! He didn't see to my need or pay any attention to me until you spoke with him." Uthman ibn Hunayf replied, "By Allah, I didn't speak to him, but I have seen a blind man come to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and complain to him of the loss of his eyesight. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, "Can you not bear it?' and the man replied, 'O Messenger of Allah, I do not have anyone to lead me around, and it is a great hardship for me.' The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) told him, 'Go to the place of ablution and perform ablution (wudu), then pray two rak'as of prayer and make the supplications.'" Ibn Hunayf went on, "By Allah, we didn't part company or speak long before the man returned to us as if nothing had ever been wrong with him."

Tabarani, in his "al-Mu'jam al saghir, This is an explicit, unequivocal text from a prophetic Companion proving the legal validity of tawassul through the dead. The account has been classified as rigously authenticated (SAHIH) by Baihaqi, Mundhiri, and Haythami.

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Zielig ventje dat je bent!! als jij het leuk vind om je zelf te slaan doe het maar hou het voor je.
    De verzen / a7adith spreken voor zich

vreemde reactie

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Ok dan is je zelf slaan dus haram! Djazaka Allaahoe gairan
    verkeerd

want zo beledig je terug Rasoul allah saws !

denk jij nooit na voordat je iets plaatst ?

gair inshallah

Al Iti7aad

Reacties
    17-06-2002

Oke oke sla je zelf helemaal kapot want het boeit mij niet, zolang ik maar weet dat het niet toegestaan is om je zelf te doden.
    Gair

PRINSESJE

Reacties
    05-03-2007

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Salaam , en sorry dat ik het vraag maar wat wil je duidelijk maken ? jah sorry voor deze vraag maar snap het niet ..

gair insch aallah !
    "Achter elke sterke man schuilt een sterke vrouw."