81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Mercy

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When Allah had finished His creation, He wrote over his Throne: 'My Mercy preceded My Anger.'

(Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 518)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Prohibited Actions

Jabir bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The dearest and the closest of you to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who are the best in behaviour; and the most hateful and the farthest from me on the Day of Resurrection will be the talkative and the most pretentious and the most rhetorical."

(At-Tirmidhi, Book 18, Hadith 1738)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Making Peace

Narrated Um Kulthum bint `Uqba : That she heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 53, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Doing Good

Narrated `Imran:
    I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Why should a doer (people) try to do good deeds?' The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Everybody will find easy to do such deeds as will lead him to his destined place for which he has been created.'

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 641)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Friends

Narrated Abu Hurayrah : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: A man follows the religion of his friend; so each one should consider whom he makes his friend.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 43, Hadith 61)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Good Manners

Narrated Abu Hurayrah : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: The most perfect believer in respect of faith is he who is best of them in manners.

(Dawoud - Book 41, Hadith 4665)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Forbidden Acts

Narrated Al-Mughira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Allah has forbidden you (1) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others ( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property."

(Bukhari - Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ease in Religion

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the afternoons, and during the last hours of the nights."

(Bukhari - Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 39)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Affliction

Umm Salama, the wife of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: If any servant (of Allah) who suffers a calamity says: "We belong to Allah and to Him shall we return; O Allah, reward me for my affliction and give me something better than it in exchange for it," Allah will give him reward for affliction, and would give him something better than it in exchange. She (Umm Salama) said: When Abu Salama died I uttered (these very words) as I was commanded (to do) by the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him). So Allah gave me better in exchange than him. i. e. (I was taken as the wife of) the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him).

‎إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ، اللَّهُمَّ أْجُرْنِي فِي مُصِيبَتِي، وَأَخْلِفْ لِي خَيْراً مِنْهَا

(Sahih Muslim, Book 11, Hadith 5)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Light

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Cleanliness is half of faith and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fill upwhat is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light, and charity is proof (of one's faith) and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you. All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

(Muslim Book 2, Hadith 432)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah's Amazing Mercy

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) having said: By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

(Muslim Book 37, Hadith 6622)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Reward

Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 54)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Manners

Narrated Abu Hurairah : 'A man behaved in a rude manner while trying to collect a debt from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him). So his Companions were about to harm him. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'Leave him, for indeed the owner of the right has the right to speak.' Then he said: 'Purchase a camel for him and give it to him.' So they searched out but they did not find a camel, but of a better age than his camel. So he said: 'Buy it and give it to him. For indeed the best of you is the best in repaying.'"

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 3, Book 14, Hadith 120)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-09-2013

BarakAllahou feek beste zuster
    If you 'don't know', Allah knows.

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door Edge Bekijk reactie
    BarakAllahou feek beste zuster
    Wa feek baraka Allah.

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Good Word
    Adi bin Hatim reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “Guard yourselves against the Fire (of Hell) even if it be only with half a date-fruit (given in charity); and if you cannot afford even that, you should at least say a good word.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib