81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Nightfall

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When night falls (or when it is evening), stop your children from going out, for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night has passed, release them and close the doors and mention Allah's Name, for Satan does not open a closed door. Tie the mouth of your waterskin and mention Allah's Name; cover your containers and utensils and mention Allah's Name. Cover them even by placing something across it, and extinguish your lamps. "

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 7, Book 69, Hadith 527)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Praises

Narrated `Abdullah bin Mas`ud:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "None has more sense of ghaira than Allah, and for this He has forbidden shameful sins whether committed openly or secretly, and none loves to be praised more than Allah does, and this is why He Praises Himself."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 161)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Invocations

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When the Imam says 'Amin', then you should all say 'Amin', for the angels say 'Amin' at that time, and he whose 'Amin' coincides with the 'Amin' of the angels, all his past sins will be forgiven."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 75, Hadith 411)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Invocations

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah has accepted my invocation to forgive what whispers in the hearts of my followers, unless they put it to action or utter it."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 705)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Reciting Quran

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said to Ubai, "Allah has ordered me to recite to you: 'Those who disbelieve (Surat-al- Bayina 98).' " Ubai said, "Has He mentioned my name?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes." On hearing this, Ubai started weeping.

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 154)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Dua for Others

Reported by Abud-Darda : I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication for good or his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: ‘Ameen! May it be for you, too.’“

(Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen 1494)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Dua

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say in his prostration: Allahum-maghfir li dhanbi kullahu: diqqahu wa jillahu, wa 'awwalahu wa akhirahu, wa alaniyatahu wa sirrahu (O Allah! Forgive all my sins, the small and the great, first and the last, the open and the secret)."

‎اللهم اغفر لي ذنبي كله دقه وجله، وأوله وآخره، وعلانيته وسره

(Riyad As-Salihin, Book 16, Hadith 1429, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Humility

Iyad bin Himar said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "Verily, Allah has revealed to me that you should adopt humility. So that no one may wrong another and no one may be disdainful and haughty towards another.

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Show Offs

Jundub said: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "He who so acts to show off, Allah will disgrace him on the Day of Resurrection, and he who does good deeds so that people (may hold him in high esteem), Allah will expose his hidden evil intentions before the people on the Day of Resurrection."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wronging Others

Reported by Abu Umamah Iyas bin Tha`labah Al-Harithi : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "He who misappropriates the right of a Muslim by taking a false oath, Allah will condemn him to the fire of Hell and will forbid Jannah for him.” A person asked: "O Messenger of Allah, even if it is something insignificant?” He replied, "Yes, even if it is the twig of the Arak tree.”

[Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen Chapter 315, 1713]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Humanity

Narrated Abu Huraira : A black man or a black woman used to sweep the mosque and he or she died. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked about her (or him). He was told that she (or he) had died. He said, "Why did you not inform me? Show me his grave (or her grave)." So he went to her (his) grave and offered her (his) funeral prayer."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 106)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Worship during Trials

Reported by Ma`qil bin Yasar : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The reward of worship performed at a time of trials is equal in reward to an emigration to me.”

[Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ties of Kinship

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
    Verily Allah created the universe and when He had finished that, ties of relationship came forward and said: This is the place for him who seeks refuge from severing (of blood-relationship). He said: Yes. Are you not satisfied that I should keep relationship with one who joins your ties of relationship and sever it with one who severs your (ties of relationship)? They (the ties of blood) said: Certainly so. Thereupon He said: Well, that is how things are for you. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) then said: Recite if you like: ”But if you turn away you are sure to make mischief in the land and cut off the ties of kinship. Those it is whom Allah has cursed, so He has made them deaf and blinded their eyes. Do they not reflect on the Qur'an? Or, are there locks on their hearts?”.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Hadith 6197)

Soera Muhammad
    47:22-24

‎فَهَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ أَن تُفْسِدُواْ فِى الاٌّرْضِ وَتُقَطِّعُواْ أَرْحَامَكُمْ - أَوْلَـئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فَأَصَمَّهُمْ وَأَعْمَى أَبْصَـرَهُمْ
    ‎أَفَلاَ يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ أَمْ عَلَى قُلُوبٍ أَقْفَالُهَآ -

So would you perhaps, if you turned away, cause corruption on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship? Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision. Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?

Zult gij dan niet door u af te wenden verderf in het land brengen en uw familiebanden verbreken? Dezen zijn het, die Allah heeft vervloekt, zodat Hij hen doof heeft gemaakt en hun ogen verblind. Willen zij dan niet over de Koran nadenken, of zijn er sloten op hun hart?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Hajj

Ibn 'Abbas reported: A woman came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and said, "Allah's obligation upon His slaves has become obligatory on my father in his old age. My father is very old and incapable of riding. May I perform Hajj on his behalf?" He (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Yes."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Fortunes

It was narrated from Hakim bin Mu'awiyah that his paternal uncle Mikhmar bin Mu'awiyah said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: 'Do not believe in omens, and good fortune is only to be found in three things: A woman, a horse and a house."'*

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1993)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib