Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Koran luisteren terwijl..?

13-04-2005, 16:24
Salaam aleikoum allemaal,

Ik heb een vraag wat betreft het luisteren naar de koran.
Mijn vraag: Is het toegestaan om te luisteren naar recitatie uit de koran terwijl je bijv je huiswerk aan het maken bent e.d?

Want mijn twijfel was nmlk dat je dan niet met je volste gedachte bij de koran bent maar het bijv hebt opgezet als rustgevend e.d

Wa salaam aleikoum, xSalsabilax

15-04-2005, 22:40

goede vraag... maar ik heb er ook 1 dan.. Als je op weg bent naar school of je zit op school.. mag je dan koran liuisteren op mp3? heeft iemand bewijs?

15-04-2005, 22:51
De koran hoort gebruikt te worden om erover na te denken en te overpeinzen niet als een soort 'aangename achtergrondgeluid'. Bewijs zal volgen insha Allah...

15-04-2005, 23:14

Citaat door xSalsabilax:
Salaam aleikoum allemaal,

Ik heb een vraag wat betreft het luisteren naar de koran.
Mijn vraag: Is het toegestaan om te luisteren naar recitatie uit de koran terwijl je bijv je huiswerk aan het maken bent e.d?

Want mijn twijfel was nmlk dat je dan niet met je volste gedachte bij de koran bent maar het bijv hebt opgezet als rustgevend e.d

Wa salaam aleikoum, xSalsabilax
Wa alaikoem salam,

Ja dat mag, maar onder voorwaarden. Wat er minimaal gevraagd is dat je redelijk oplet en dat je vermijdt om mentaal volledig bezig te zijn met andere dingen.

Citaat:

Allah has commanded us that we be ‘attentive’ when listening to the Qur’an. Full attentiveness is something few have throughout, even when doing nothing else but listening.

What is minimally sought, however, is to:

a) trying one’s reasonable best to pay attention,

b) avoid mentally busying yourself completely with other things (e.g. reading a book or article while listening to the Qur’an).

[al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya (1.317), Ghunyat al-Mustamli Sharh Munyat al-Musalla (quoted in al-Mawsu`a al-Fiqhiyya), Hashiyat al-Tahtawi `ala Maraqi al-Falah]

Thus, it is permitted to recite and listen to the Qur’an if one is doing housework, taking care of the children, driving, walking, or performing other worldly activities, if the above conditions of basic attentiveness are generally fulfilled.

As for the children, hearing the Qur’an has great benefit for them, even when they are playing around.

http://www.sunnipath.com/resources/Questions/qa00002765.aspx

16-04-2005, 18:46

Question :

Is it possible to make an audio cd from a quran software cd so i could possibly listen to it while travelling on a bus or for general listening on a cd player?

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.
The Qur’aan is the word of Allaah which was revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is mustahabb to read it and recite it frequently. This is one of the means of raising one’s status in Paradise, as it was narrated in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It will be said to the companions of the Qur’aan (i.e., those who read it much), ‘Read and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be commensurate with the last aayah you read.’”

Likewise, listening to the Qur’aan is also mustahabb, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) listened to the recitation of Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari, and he said to him, “If only you could have seen me when I was listening to your recitation yesterday.” And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) to recite the Qur’aan to him. ‘Abd-Allaah said, “Should I recite it to you when it was revealed to you?” The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I like to hear it from others.”

So your listening to the Qur’aan on CD, as you asked about, or from a tape recorder or on the radio or TV, comes under the same ruling (i.e., it is mustahabb), whether that is at home, in the car, on the bus or in any other appropriate place.[COLOR=Red] So long as you focus on it and do not listen to it whilst doing something else, you will be rewarded for listening. And Allaah knows best. [/COLOR]

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (http://www.islam-qa.com)

16-04-2005, 22:21
dankjewel

16-04-2005, 22:32
ik doe het ook aan op me pc als ik bezig ben met huiswerk...ik hoor het wel maar ik denk er niet over na omdat mijn gedachte dan bij mijn huiswerk zijn ...mag et?

16-04-2005, 22:33
ik ben niet zo goed in engels

16-04-2005, 22:39
het komt hier op neer: So long as you focus on it and do not listen to it whilst doing something else, you will be rewarded for listening. And Allaah knows best.

Zolang je de qo'raan luistert terwijl je je niet met andere zaken bezig houdt, je dus helemaal gefocust bent op die recitaties dan is het luisteren toegestaan en zal je er beloond voor worden. Het maakt dus niet uit waar je et luistert als je 100% van je gedachten maar naar dat gaat.

16-04-2005, 23:04
okee bedankt...

23-09-2006, 15:35
selam alekoem mensen en een hele gezegend ramadan toegewenst en moge allah jullie gebeden en vasten inhsa allah accepteren en jullie zondes vergeven(amien)ik had een vraagje?weten jullie waar ik koran kan luisteren op internet waar de koran vanzelf naar de volgende soera veranderd en niet steeds zelf op next klikt dus de volledige koran luistert of een radio waar je alleen de koran hoort??

23-09-2006, 15:37
pm mij dan aub??voor een link of site??

23-09-2006, 15:50

weet iemand waar je Qu'ran surats in de nlse vertaling kan vinden .. Aub..
de beginnede s0erats..

23-09-2006, 16:09

Citaat door magribia_1_:
weet iemand waar je Qu'ran surats in de nlse vertaling kan vinden .. Aub..
de beginnede s0erats..

http://www.dekoraan.nl/luister.htm

hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt.