Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Egypte, homo's zijn geen echte mensen

Pagina's : 1 2 3 [4]

pizatiee
26-06-2012, 12:21

en jouw ouders zijn normaal, hoe kunnen ze dan zo engerd als jij hebben voortgebracht :)hier ga ik aangifte van doen. want ik pik dit niet .

hork
26-06-2012, 12:25
Dat gays geen gelijke rechten verdienen is een gedachte die helaas wijdverbreid is, het zegt mijns inziens vooral iets over degene die denkt in termen van über- en untermenschen.

just4u
26-06-2012, 12:34
CAIRO: An Egyptian delegation at the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva on Thursday has urged the body to focus its efforts on “real people” who need assistance in questioning the rights of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. “Finally, concerning the highly controversial notion of sexual orientation, we can only reiterate that it is not part of the universally recognized human rights,” said the Egyptian delegation at the UN Human Rights Council. “We call on Mr. Kiai not to undermine the credibility and legitimacy oh his important work in the eyes of real people who actually need it, especially in regions where such concepts are rejected by both its Christian and Muslim inhabitants like the Middle East,” the statement added. Egypt’s gay community has long battled stereotypes and discrimination. Last year, the country’s LGBT community had wanted to hold a demonstration in Tahrir Square to push for their rights, but canceled it, saying the country was not ready. “We have the right to come out in society and to protect ourselves and protect our society from oppressing homosexuals because a society that doesn’t accept the other is a sick one,” said the Facebook page of the groups on why they had planned a protest. The Facebook page saw numerous homophobic comments, murder threats and a number of people posted Qur’anic quotes to portray how homosexuality was a “sin.” The administrator reposted the comments so the LGBT community could see the animosity directed at them. Posted on behalf of the Facebook page’s administrator, a man had sent in this comment: “What’s the harm if two people from the same sex somewhere in this world are hugging each other? How did I harm you? Did I take something that is yours? Did I eat your food? What? I am a human who feels, loves, hates, gets angry, forgives, and feels happy!” BM http://bikyamasr.com/70402/egypt-says-gay-people-are-not-real-people/ Ze zien spoken:confused: homo's zijn geen mensen!

pollewopje
26-06-2012, 12:49
homo's zijn geen mensen! Jij bent dan ook de onmenselijke variant van de mens

senseless_zekt
26-06-2012, 12:52

Topicstarter houdt van anale sex? Ik ook..

worldcitizen
26-06-2012, 12:53
Weer zo'n trieste moslimhater.. Voor jou hetzelfde recept.. Een tas met een grote dildo en het bonnetje zit er nog in, kun je 'm ruilen als je 'm te klein vindt.. Ik zou zeggen: ENJOY.. ass-man, kan je niet gewoon reageren op het nieuws dat geplaatst is. nu reageer je als een kip zonder kop; hou die dildo maar voor je eenzame avondjes.

Bokitoo_
26-06-2012, 12:55
nee ik ben geen mens ik ben een fiets!

senseless_zekt
26-06-2012, 12:57
Homo's zijn niet zo cool als apen maar apen wel als hetero's

Bokitoo_
26-06-2012, 12:59
Homo's zijn niet zo cool als apen maar apen wel als hetero's:maf2: dus homo apen zijn niet cool??

pollewopje
26-06-2012, 12:59
nee ik ben geen mens ik ben een fiets! die rijden wel lekkerder:D

Bokitoo_
26-06-2012, 13:00
die rijden wel lekkerder:D ik heb geen zadel :)

senseless_zekt
26-06-2012, 13:08
:maf2: dus homo apen zijn niet cool?? Nee klopt maar wel lief.

MoiSophia
26-06-2012, 13:38

ik heb geen zadel :) :hihi:

hork
26-06-2012, 19:41
Teenage lesbian couple shot in the head: One girl killed in possible gay hate crime as police hunt for murderer By DAILY MAIL REPORTER PUBLISHED: 01:47 GMT, 26 June 2012 | UPDATED: 06:31 GMT, 26 June 2012 Comments (10) Share In a possible gay hate crime, two teenage girls in a relationship have been found shot in the head with one dying from her injuries. Mollie Olgin, 19, was fatally shot while her girlfriend, Mary Christine Chapa, 18, is in a stable condition in hospital after undergoing emergency surgery. Police are hunting for an attacker after the teenagers were found in knee-deep grass in a Portland, Texas park on Saturday morning. Scroll down for video Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164726/Teenage-lesbian-couple-shot-head-One-girl-killed-possible-gay-hate-crime-police-hunt-murderer.html#ixzz1yvFCRmu3 http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/26/article-0-13C93C27000005DC-21_634x343.jpg

Pagina's : 1 2 3 [4]